Autumn Amateur Disc Golf Tournament 2018
Tournament date 比赛日期: Sat, 6 October 2018
Tee off time 比赛开始时间: 9am (Arrive 8am for check-in and 8.30am players’ meeting)
DIV 1) Beginner/Novice 基础/新手 – (***Beginner/Novice means you have played less than 18 holes of Disc Golf. 如果你没练习过至少18个飞盘高尔夫洞你可以参与基础/新手组。)
DIV 2) Intermediate/Advanced 中级/高级 (***Intermediate/Advancedmeans you have played 18 or more holes of Disc Golf. 如果你练习过18个以上的飞盘高尔夫洞你必须参与中级/高级组。)
* I hope everyone can be honest about this. 我希望大家真诚的选您应该选的组。
Player limit 选手限制: 18 players (***After this additional registrants will be put on a Waitlist. 如果有19个人以上报名了最后报名的人上一个当代表。) We would like to invite more players, but China has laws requiring special permission for groups of more than 20 people gathering. Next year we will be bigger and better!
Venue 地点: West Yangcheng Lake Orchard Gardens Pop-up Disc Golf Course。 阳澄西湖果园临时飞盘高尔夫场地。
* This venue is for the Friday afternoon and Saturday Disc Golf activities. Sunday morning will be at another location.
* The course layout maps (Main and Reverse) can be viewed on the UDisc App. 大家可以用 UDisc APP 看场地所有洞的位置。
Tournament Director T.D. 比赛总监: Tim Flanders (Australia – PDGA#110420)
Rules 规则: PDGA Rules 2018 (*See the PDF file at the bottom of the registration webpage. 看报名网页最下面的PDF文件。)
Questions 问题: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration website 报名网站: https://yoopay.cn/event/25157138
Registration will open at 8pm on Tue, 25 Sep。 报名9月25日晚上8点开始。
Registration fee 报名费: 100rmb
*Your registration fee includes: Saturday tournament entry fee, Saturday lunch, water on Saturday, Player’s Pack (Includes: tournament disc, tournament mini marker disc, other goodies!), plus all Saturday tournament players get bonus FREE entry in both Club events on Friday afternoon and Sunday morning if they wish to join in for extra Disc Golf fun.
* China-based players 住在中国大陆的选手们 please pay by WeChat immediately after your registration has been confirmed. (AliPay is also available on request, but WeChat payment is preferred.)
* Players coming from other areas 住在中国大陆以外, or who don’t have WeChat Wallet setup (and who don’t have AliPay), can pay at the event on 5 or 6 October.
BASIC SCHEDULE 简单的安排表
Fri, 5 Oct, 2 – 5pm
ACE CHASE Short Course Competition 一盘一扔进框比赛 – Optional 可选的
Practice on the tournament course 比赛前练习 – Optional 可选的
7pm – Dinner at Camel Bar – Optional 可选的
Sat, 6 Oct
8am – Check-in 登记
* Collect your Player Pack
* Find your playing partners (The Tournament Director (T.D.) will organise 3 – 4 players/group)
8.30am – Player meeting 选手会议
* T.D. introduction to the course and special rules (See the PDGA Rules 2018 at the bottom of this page)
9am – Round 1 tee off (9 holes main layout + 9 holes reverse layout***All players)
11.30am – Lunch 午餐
* T.D. will rearrange groups based on the results of the first round.
12.30pm – Round 2 tee off (9 holes main layout ***Novice/Beginner finish + 9 holes reverse layout ***Intermediate/Advanced only. Novice/Beginners can watch and learn.)
3.30pm – Top 5 Players play a Skins Game (5 holes – if 2 or more players tie, then the prizes jackpots. If there is a tie on the 5th hole, then a nearest the pin competition will decide the final pot. All rules are at the discretion of the T.D.)
4.30pm – Awards and Prizes Ceremony
6.30pm – Dinner at Pulp Fiction Bar – Optional 可选的
Sun, 7 Oct, 9am – 12pm (midday) (*At the Xihualin Street Wetlands Disc Golf Course)
Doubles Competition 双人队比赛 – Optional 可选的
TRANSPORT AND ACCOMMODATION
If you’re coming from outside Suzhou, then I recommend you book your transport and accommodation as early as possible because this is a holiday week in China and Suzhou is a popular tourist city.
国际来宾 – Overseas visitors from certain countries (about 53 different countries, I think) may be able to qualify for the Shanghai-Jiangsu-Zhejiang 144-hour or 72-hour Visa Free Transit facility. Your pre-arrival city and your post-departure destination have to be different countries (or Hong Kong and Macau can also count).
See China Mainland Visa Free Transit info here: https://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/free-transit-144hour.htm
*DISC GOLF EVENT SCHEDULE – Suzhou, China, and Asia***
新的活动表 – 苏州，中国，和 亚洲。
– Updated weekly with a new link, so SUBSCRIBE to the Official Account.
You can also join the China Mainland Disc Golf group on Facebook (VeePN needed):
Welcome to Suzhou! 欢迎你来到苏州！